Why Would My Spouse Cheat?
Being married can mean so many things to so many different people.
That said what happens in your case when you suspect your spouse is cheating on you?
When you’re a woman, finding out that your man may not be as committed to the relationship as you are can be devastating. From the potential loss of a loving partner to possible financial fallout, it can be a lot to take in all at one time.
When you suspect your husband is cheating, what is the best course of action to take?
Do You Have Real Proof of Infidelity?
Suspecting and actually knowing your husband is being unfaithful are two different things.
With that in mind, have evidence your spouse is not living up to his commitment before you talk.
Some telltale signs he may be unfaithful would include:
- Not spending enough time with you – It is no surprise that many couples lead busy lives. From work to family or friend activities and more, it can be hard at times to get quality time together. That said is your husband spending less and less time with you? When there is no legitimate reason for this, you have a right to have concerns.
- Getting caught up in lies – Is your husband having trouble keeping his story straight? This is another sign that your marriage may be on the rocks. Catching him in a series of lies will oftentimes give you the answers you need that something is going on.
- Being secretive on his communications – If he is secretive when on his phone or a computer, this is a concern. While everyone can have some privacy, being too private can be a sign of wanting to hide something from you.
- Less time with kids – When children are in the mix, the possibility of a divorce can weigh on your shoulders more. With that in mind, is your husband doing less family oriented things than he did before? This can mean not being around for meals, not taking the children to play, trying to get out of vacations and more. Losing your family over a divorce can be one of the toughest things you will go through in life. As such, do your best to protect the well-being of your children.
- Intimacy is less and less – Last, strong intimacy is the foundation of many marriages. With that being the case, is your husband less and less affectionate towards you? If so, this can mean he is turning that attention towards someone else. As hard as that may be for you to believe, it happens in many marriages and even those who are not married. As much as it hurts to admit, your husband not being intimate can be the last sign that the marriage could very well end.
In trying to get to the bottom of why your spouse would cheat, approach it with both rationale and commonsense.
When you do, it can make a tough time in your life a little bit easier to digest.